Saturday, April 16, 2011

walmart haul

So I created a new and separate blog for beauty/youtube-related stuff. My other blog is still active where I have more personal stuff in there. you can click here

Okay, so I went to walmart yesterday to buy those stuff on my shopping list. It's been so long since I've been to/shopped at walmart so it felt really good. LOL I'm such a loser. I went with my sisters, I picked them up after their driving school. Yes, I'm the youngest, I drive, and they're still in the process of getting their licenses.

So when I went to the cosmetics area, I got so frugal. Is that the right term? lol when you don't want to spend money cause you're cheap? anyways, I was being that so I didnt buy any make up. I did buy two of those $4 men razors. :D 

I then went to the storage/furniture/basically for home section. I saw this cute storage basket and it was only $8 so I got one. I already have something very similar, if not exactly the same, to it. but it in lavender. this one's in fuchsia I guess? lol 
And then I went to look for the comforter set, curtains and carpet rugs.I found the curtains but I took forever to pick which ones. Cause the ones i saw on the flyer were SOOO sheer. like i wont be able to hide anything through my windows. lol with the help of my sister, i went with 4 one panel curtains :) two purple. two hot pink


I tried so hard to look for the comforter set, cause there were so many on sale and I couldnt find the one I wanted. I then found the carpet/rug and OMG it was hideous! so ugly. so obviously i didnt get it. and for $18 ? nooo way! and beside those carpets, i found my set! YAY. there were about 3 designs that i was choosing from? but i ended of going with a floral one. this one:
I think it's adorable! I hope it actually is. I got a double/queen set when my bed is only a twin size. :D It'll fit, no worries. I'll let you know how it looks when I've fixed/clean my room.

So that's all I got from walmart. everything came up to 97 something dollars.so im good with that. dont want to spend any more money for now. i need to save for the summer and what not. 

tata

No comments:

Post a Comment