Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nail art rhinestones

I forgot to include this in my previous post and in my haul video! So a couple weeks ago, I bought rhine stones from ebay. is that what they're called? rhine stones? lol theyre the ones you put on your nails. I dont remember how much exactly I got it for but im positive its between 2-4 dollars. i think it was about 800 pieces? it came with circles, tear drops, hearts, ovals, triangles, flowers, squares and stars. theyre pretty cute. I just need to get myself a glue for nails! i dont know where to get them. but i guess walmart or any other drugstore prolly carries them. i forgot to check at walmart! damn! oh wells. Here's what it looks like btw:


So Im thinking of painting my nails boston celtics inspired :D Cause you know, it's the playoffs and all so I gotta represent! lmao. I cannot wait for Game 1 tomorrow! omgosh, we better kill the knicks. everyone's saying celtics in 6. nba.com says celtics in 5. either way, we'll win round 1 ! 

I have to start studying for biochem. i already finished "studying" for family relations and sociology. By studying I mean reading the lectures notes posted online cause I dont have notes :) HAHA. Okay, talk to you people later. Goodnight! (although I wont be sleeping for a while)

No comments:

Post a Comment