Thursday, April 21, 2011

SUMMER!

So I am finally done my exams!  The past 24 hours or so have been crazy for me. I had a 7-9 exam on Tuesday which I kinda rushed so I can watch the Celtics game. Clearly, you guys can see what my priorities are. I stayed in school overnight so I watched the game there too. it was sooo intense omfgjaljoiejfoeijfa. i prolly looked like an idiot. i was wearing my celtics shirts, head phones on, cheering with no sound! lmfao but yeah, after that I studied for my 8:30 am exam. I obviously didnt sleep, i have no time for that lol.  So i just wrote my last exam around 18 hours ago i guess. which means:

IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (in dobby's voice)

i cant wait to clean/finish cleaning my room ( i havent started, im looking for inspiration and motivation at the moment). i cant wait to film videos :D  cant wait to see how my room would turn out after i incorporate all the new stuff i got, which isnt a lot but still. im also thinking of rearranging my furniture but i dont think theres much that i can though, the way my room is set up is kinda weird.

alright but anyways, im start getting rid of garbage and clean my room :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I would like to say that I like your blog :)
    I do hope we will be able to get in touch.
    LEt's follow each other
    http://www.danicastark.blogspot.com/

    Follow me on GFC

    Like Me on Facebook

    Let's be twitter buddies

    Love my Bloglovin


    I will be waiting for you

    <3

    danica Stark

    ReplyDelete